Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ATEC 2013 Update

Hello Hello,

Well ALL of the programming is done for the ATEC 2013. I believe registration will go out mid September.

It was an interesting process and I am happy to say that it was a true blinded process. We had no idea who was presenting except for a couple of plenaries that were picked but we had to follow up with or about.

Because we wanted to check for any overlap (a person on or submitting 2 breakouts) of authors we had Anita look at if that was the situation anywhere. Fortunately we only had 1 of those instances and it worked out.

I am very happy with our programing!

All for now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I have a quick question. Will there be opportunities for poster presentations? If so, has the deadline passed? I searched on the NATA website and found the Poster Abstract Submission Specifications for the ATEC 2013, but couldn't find open/close dates. I've checked the blog, but haven't been able to find any information. Any information would be great.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kent, yes there will be poster presentations. Unfortunately the submissions deadline was June 30th.

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam I now moderate comments for this blog. If your comment is credible and responding to a blog post (even if negative towards the blog or me) it will be published, otherwise F off.